Annuities and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) can help give you the retirement security you desire. Our professionals have the knowledge and resources to help guide you every step of the way.
Annuities can be a big part of retirement strategy. An annuity is designed to accept and grow funds and then, upon annuitization, pay out a stream of payments to the individual.
Types of Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Deferred Annuities
- Variable Annuities
- Indexed Annuities
- Income Annuities
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity
Benefits of Annuities
- Receive tax-deferred growth and compounding within the annuity contract
- Guaranteed rates of return on investment
- Guaranteed lifetime payments if you annuitize
Withdraws are subject to ordinary income tax and if taken prior to age 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty.
IRAs are investment products and strategies to help you secure your retirement. The main advantage of an IRA is that you defer paying taxes on the earnings and growth of your savings until you actually withdraw the money.
Types of IRAs
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Spousal IRA
- Rollover IRA
- Stretch IRA
Benefits of IRAs
- Tax-deferred strategies
- Flexibility to invest in a range of financial products